Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Across Wisconsin


Firstly, a photo I forgot to upload yesterday, of myself at the Apple Store in the Mall of America in Minneapolis. Minneapolis was pretty cool. They had an amazing publicly funded radio station called The Current (89.3 I believe). They played all sorts of good music!! It's nice to know that something other than Clear Channel still exists in America. Something else that exists in America is an abundance of free WiFi! I can't believe how much internet I've managed to stay on, totally for free.

So the show in Minneapolis was so-so. The lights were way too dark, so I think most of my footage of the show itself came out kinda shitty. There were a couple sound issues as well as terrible projector issues. Incidentally, everything (sound, lights, projector) worked fine during sound check. It was a rainy night, not too many people came, but enough to make it feel sort of worth it. The 400 Bar is definitely a very cool venue. Tonight's venue looks more like someone's garage...

We drove through Wisconsin. Seemed like a pretty boring state to me. Mostly just farms. I am going to try and get a real videoblog type thing up in the next day or so. I wonder what Detroit will be like... do any of us know anyone there? I don't think so. OK. Over and out.

2 comments:

Rachel Kay said...

HOT PIC

Mizufae said...

Omg B-Ro is soooo cute <3 ^_^;;