I am sitting in a bar called Valentines in Albany, NY. Toronto was a lot of fun. The show was great. We wandered around Queen Street West passing out CDs, to beautiful ladies when possible. I realized that while Toronto generally smells nicer than most cities, it is also the only city I've ever been in where you can walk around a couple blocks and smell pot smoke multiple times. I guess they really are more liberal in Canada.
It was totally awesome to hang out with Cali again, as well as Dan, and I met Dave who is also a very cool dude. Titty Driven were tons of fun. Tons. I think maybe their first song or two were a little sloppy, but once they got in to it, and of course when they played the Myspace Hits, I couldn't help but to grin widely, smile and laugh, and rock the fuck out. I took some video of a couple songs, including a new one I hadn't heard mostly about Frankenstein which is pretty awesome. Too bad I missed getting video on "Out On A School Night."
Deleted Scenes were fantastic again as well. There was actually enough of a crowd to appreciate Dan's rocking the fuck out. Good times.
We drove all night and crashed at my Mom's house in Rochester NY. Big thanks to Mom and to my sister Lily for putting up with us, letting 6 dudes take over the house (if only for about 8 hours). Also thanks to Colleen for taking some time out of your busy baby-sitting schedule to come hang out for a little bit (and for driving me to Wegmans, where I bought foot cream because apparently going on tour with a Rock band is a great way to develop Athlete's Foot. Gross.)
Here's Bellflur Vidblog #2:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
the one that's mostly about frankenstein" is called frankenstein's house. big surprise there, eh? hahaha
oh, ha, i just realized i said "eh." did you get a kick out of that you crazy american driver?
Post a Comment