Saturday, June 9, 2007

Back Home

I have returned home to good ol' Vienna, Virginia. Bellflur is playing a show in Brooklyn tonight, and I wish I could be there, but another 10 hours of driving ust doesn't seem worth it when I'm already home, not to mention the fact that I've got work tomorrow morning.

Last night's show in Baltimore was pretty neat. A nice theatre in what was formerly somesort of Mill or Factory or Packaging Plant, now converted to what appear to be offices and studios and art spaces and such. Being nearly local meant there was a full crowd at this tiny theatre. The stage was nice and big--finally the band didn't seem crowded, and the lighting was pretty decent. Shot some good video... I'll be doing one or two more Tour VideoBlogs.

Deleted Scenes wore costumes. I think they had maybe a "Pimps of different decades" theme going on. At least, that's my take on it. I enjoyed their show.

Traffic around Baltimore was horrible, and I got stuck right near the inner harbor like twice because they don't have any expressways connecting 95 and 83. Ugh.

I suppose since this is my traveling and videoing blog, this ol' blog may be on hiatus for awhile. At least, after I upload that last video or two. But don't worry! As soon as I have more adventures, blogging will continue!

No comments: