Thursday, June 7, 2007

Westchester, PA

Last night the club was really cool. There was a balcony area, so I got up high. The lighting and sound were great. The band before Bellfur, however, were not so cool. Dudes, when your set is already running late, please, don't dick around on stage afterward. Just get your gear out of the way so the next band can set up. It's Common Rock n Roll Courtesy.

I'm almost our of hard disk space, so I'm switching to taping only (with my few remaining DV tapes). Also due to lack of disk space, although I've finished videoblog 4, the fifth and final Bellflur video blog will have to wait until I get home and can dump some of this footage on to an external drive.

Speaking of getting home... Tomorrow night is when I can sleep in my own bed again, which will be nice. This tour has been a lot of fun, but after two weeks the idea of spending most of your day either in a car or in a shitty club just seems less and less appealing. Some clubs are shittier than others... some have been great but most have been only okay.

I'm writing this post from a parking lot behind the venue in Westchester, PA. We're sidestepping downtown Philadelphia. Bellflur is instead playing the mostly suburban hometown of Bam Margera. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I wasn't exactly jonesin' for a philly cheese steak or anything, anyway.

I'm off on Saturday. I'll be doing a lot of laundry and sleeping. Besides that, anyone want to hang out?

OK. Here's Bellflur Vide Blog 4:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You ran out of HD space? How much did you take with you?