Sunday, June 3, 2007

Burlington

Hello again. I am in Burlington, Vermont. This is my first time ever being to Vermont. It is breezy and cool. We are staying in a very very nice apartment right by the lake, owned by X-Box GPU pioneer Bobby. That's right, if you own an X-Box, you owe your graphical experience to this man. I may or amy not play some Halo in a little bit.

I slept most of the drive over here today, and I don't really remember last night after the set as I was extremely tired. I'm sure it was a good time, though. One thing that did happen on the drive over here was, we passed a lot of farms. Here are animals that we saw in order of how many of each we probably saw:
Cows
Horses
Donkeys
Camel

I didn't append an "S" to the work camel because we saw exactly one. On some dude's farm. Just sitting in the yard with the other mammals. How out of place it seemed, in the rich green mountainous landscape of Upstate New York and Vermont.

It's strange... the stages seem to be getting lower and smaller as this tour goes on. Though, my current theory holds that they will start to get higher and bigger as the tour heads in to the more populous territories of Boston, New York City, and Philadelphia.

Today is the midpoint of the tour. Yesterday I was starting to feel like I wanted to go home and get back to normalcy, but today I'm sort of excited about touring again. See you in 5 more days, home.

I will leave you with a video of Titty Driven playing their hit, Winter Song (and there's another on my YouTube):

No comments: